One Hour Shopping Tour in Rickshaw in Milan
Go shopping in rickshaw, decide how much time you would like to dedicate in discovering each attraction during the 1 hour shopping tour.
You will see the famous shopping district "quadrilateral of fashion", a concentration of luxury, boutiques and top of the range jewellery that have made this network of streets one of the most desirable and world famous corners of the city.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Bottled water - Cibo e bevande
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Piazza del Duomo
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piazza del Duomo, 20122 Milan Italy
Milan Cathedral is the cathedral church of Milan. Dedicated to the Nativity of St Mary, it is the seat of the Archbishop of Milan. The cathedral took nearly six centuries to complete.
Duration: 3 minutes
Stop At: Via Monte Napoleone, 20121 Milan Italy
Via Monte Napoleone is an upscale shopping street in Milan, and Europe's most expensive street. It is famous for its ready-to-wear fashion and jewelry shops, and for being the most important street of the Milan fashion district known as the Quadrilatero della moda, where many well-known fashion designers have high-end boutiques. The most exclusive Italian shoemakers maintain boutiques on this street.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Via della Spiga, Milan Italy
Via della Spiga is one of the Italian city of Milan's top shopping streets, forming the north-east boundary of the luxurious Quadrilatero della Moda (literally, "fashion quadrilateral"), along with Via Monte Napoleone, Via Manzoni, Via Sant'Andrea and Corso Venezia.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Corso Venezia, 20121 Milan Italy
Corso Venezia is a street in Milan. It's one of the city's most exclusive and elegant avenues, being part of the city's upscale Quadrilatero della moda shopping district, along with Via Montenapoleone, Via della Spiga, Via Sant'Andrea and Via Manzoni. It also boasts a great collection of Renaissance, Baroque, Rococo and Neo-classical palaces, parks and gardens.
Departure Point :Piazza del Duomo, 20121 Milan, Metropolitan City of Milan, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Divisorio con schermo protettivo tra driver e passeggeri durante il tour
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.