One Hump Camel Farm and Wine Tour
Don't limit yourself to a normal wine tour, think outside the square and start your day with a visit to a dairy camel farm, then hit the cellar doors...
Camel products have gained fame reticently now considered heather than cows milk and skin products are said to have magical revitalizing effects.
Start your day by tasting some of the camel products for morning tea at the camel farm, then professional cameleers will guide you on a behind the scenes tour through the world’s largest wild camel training center, dairy operation and skincare production facilities.
Then spend your afternoon visiting another two boutique wineries for tastings and a delicious lunch.
Sit back and relax and admire the scenery all day of the Scenic Rim. This tour takes a maximum of 11 people, so enjoy getting to know other travelers on your trip with personal friendly service from the owners Ray and Karen who are passionate about the tour and showing you around.
per adult from
What's included :
- Morning Tea
- Bottled water
- Cellar Door Fees
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Summer Land Camels
- Entry/Admission - Paradine Estate Winery
- Entry/Admission - The Overflow Estate 1895
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Summer Land Camels, 8 Charles Chauvel Dr, Harrisville, Queensland 4307 Australia
Have morning tea tasting products made out of milk, followed by a guided tour of the camel farm and factory.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Paradine Estate Winery, 38 North St, Harrisville, Queensland 4307 Australia
Cellar door tasting session
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: The Overflow Estate 1895, 1660 Beaudesert-Boonah Rd, Beaudesert, Queensland 4285 Australia
Enjoy a relaxing afternoon of lunch and wine tastings
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :161 Roma St, Brisbane City QLD 4000, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from Bus Stop 125, 161 Roma Street. Out the front of Roma Street Station.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.