One Island Day tour to San Blas Islands - Snorkel & Kayaks
Day tour, if you are looking to enjoy and just relax in the beautiful paradaise of San Blas, without having to spend a lot of time in the boat, this tour is for you!
We offer umbrellas, beach chairs, Kayaks, paddel board, snorkel mask and lots of fun!
We support the local community, San Blas is a Indigenous protected zone, so all our staff are Kuna Local people for Transportation, Boat, Food etc.. you will exprience how they live and learn about their way of life. You can disconnect from the daily routine and have great time with your friends or family.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Umbrellas, chairs and towels under request and upton to availability.
- 1 Drink (Beer, Bottle wáter or soda)
- Shared Boat transportation from Port – Islands– Port
- Shared transportation from Panama City – Port – Panama City for 6 passengers
- Island taxes are included.
- Kayaks & Paddel board
- Snorkel MASK
- Entry/Admission - San Blas Islands
What's excluded :
- Lobster +15-20USD pp.
- Entrance and port fees (22USD per person)
- Upgrade Private Car for Max 4 passengers +50USDpp. (Min 2 people)
- Pick in Dreams or Westin Playa Bonita $20USD pp. both ways.
- Infant spot in the car $50USD both ways, or can travel in adult laps for free.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Panama San Blas Tours, Panama City 00000 Panama
Pick up in your hotel in Panama city.
Stop At: San Blas Islands, Panama City Panama
Relax and Enjoy in Island Waily Lodge, Includes lunch, use the kayaks, snorkel gear.
Umbrellas and beach chairs also included subject to availability.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: LDS Panama City Panama Temple, Calle Rybicki 3172, Panama City Panama
Back to your hotel in Panama city
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up in all hotels in Panama city. Just leave us a note with your hotel in Panama city if you dont see your hotel. Its not needed to call to confirm. We need also your room number once you make check in.Hotels outside Panama city has an additional fee $20USD pp aprox. depends on the distance.
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Day tour return is at 3:30PM. You will arrive in Panama City between 6:30PM and 7:00PM.
- The driver will make a stop in a super market where you can buy a disposable cooler, ice etc.
- Transport time is 2.5 hours way in and 2.5 back. Then 40 minutes to the island in boat. Real time in Islands is around 5 hours.
- There is no power electricity in the huts, only light.
- The vehicle is 4x4 for 6 passengers plus the driver. Pick up time is between 5:20am to 6:00am depending on the route, you can be first ones of last ones. Please be ready at 5:00AM to avoid any delays to other passengers. No Show – or Mayor delays will incur in a penalty – cost of reservation fee. In case you will be pick up in Costa del este or near to the airport, pick up time is between 5:45 and 6:00am
- Please notice San Blas is an Indian protected zone. All the services are basic and rustic, only kuna people are in charge of all tourist’s services such as food, ground and water transportation, lodging, etc, we work with them to support the local economy. Please take this into consideration, the services are not as in the city, the waiting time can be long, and kunas are more informal. We have provided hospitality train to them, but they are still working on it, their culture is different, they are never in a rush, this is part of the adventure to San Blas. Food is basic such as fresh fried fish with salad and rice.
- In San Blas Islands there are no ATMs, only cash in received. You can buy drinks there, snacks, souvenirs etc.“+Movil” and “Digicel” are the cell phone companies which works in San Blas Islands.
- You are allowed to bring additional beverages.
- Check out from the island is at 3:30pm you should be back in Panama between 6-7pm.
- PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO BRING YOUR ORGINAL PASSPORT. WITH OUT IT, YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO ENTER TO SAN BLAS.
- Departure time is at 5:20am in the reception of your hotel. Any delay will have an additional charge, or may imply not to go to SanBlas.
- We recommend you bring your personal hygiene items, towels, sunscreen, mosquito repellent. You can bring a cooler with your own drinks, potable water, snacks and beverages (fruit juice or alcohol) you can by on site or bring it yourself.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.