One Night Camping in Wadi Rum (Meals Included)
Wadi Rum is a stupendous, timeless place, virtually untouched by humanity and its destructive forces. Here, it is the weather and winds that have carved the imposing, towering skyscrapers, so elegantly described by T.E. Lawrence as “vast, echoing and God-like..."
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation in a modern A/C vehicle
- Private English speaking guide through all touring activities for groups larger than 7
- Lunch, Dinner & Breakfast
- Bottled water in the vehicle per person
- Camping in Sun City camp
- Jeep ride
- All applicable taxes including 16% governmental tax and a 10% service charge at present
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Extra bottled water
- Any personal expenses
- Depart from your hotel in Amman in a private modern A/C vehicle, and drive to Wadi Rum for a night of camping under the stars. Enjoy a traditional Bedouin meal and one of a kind camping in one of Jordan’s most fascinating deserts.
During your camping experience you will be staying at Sun City camp, and you will enjoy a jeep ride on the majestic desert sands to further explore this wonderful piece of art created by nature.
This camping experience will take your breath away as it is both exciting and relaxing. A night under the stars of Wadi Rum is certainly one of the most memorable experiences you will ever encounter.
Departure Point :Depending on your location in Amman
Departure Time :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Due to the desert breeze, it is recommended that you get a warm jacket for the nights
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.