One Night in Hanoi
This is a great combination between local food, drinks and unique experience! You will have a chance to walk around and visit from a beautiful and fancy sky bar in the Old Quarter to some hidden gems that you will never find it yourself. Moreover, One Night in Hanoi brings you to try a special cocktail " Pho Cocktail" and some taste of Vietnam Craft Beer.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - English speaking guide, visit hidden spots in Hanoi, the highest sky bar in the old town, snacks, treats and all food en route. A craft beer flight included, the special Pho Cocktail
What's excluded :
- Extra drinks or food not order by your guide, gratutite for your guide & other expenses
- Entry/Admission - Old Quarter
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old Quarter, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
visit of cool unique and hidden spots in Hanoi, Visit the highest rooftop sky bar in Hanoi’s old town drinks ordered by your guide, snacks, treats and all food en route. A craft beer flight included (3 craft beers per flight), as well as the special Pho Cocktail.
1. To start the tour:
At 5.30pm meet up with your personal English speaking guide in front of the Tourist information Center, no.7 Dinh Tien Hoang street. Then let’s go around The Old Quarter to have to closer look at all the night activities including delicious street food places, crazy motorbike atmosphere, and young people hanging out. Our first stop will be at the highest rooftop sky bar in the Old quarter. Let’s try to capture the best Sunset photos of your time in Hanoi. Some of the best Instagram worthy photos spots, so charge up your smartphones. Don’t miss out the X factors in our tour which are the hidden alleys and the famous Pho cocktail. Capture some amazing photos with cool modern and also traditional architectures during our tour.
2. Prepare for classic but super tasty local food & drinks:
You will have a chance to taste the most iconic foods representing North and South cuisine, which are Banh mi and Bun bo Nam bo. Before we make our way for some food and a classic Iced coffee let us show you some hidden spots in Hanoi. Check out the longest alleyway in Hanoi. Plus let's check out a small hidden alleyway where there is an old bomb shelter left over from the Vietnam war.
3. Pho cocktail of Hanoi:
Do you have Pho bo in your country. This is our biggest exported dish in all of Vietnam. Now you can try the Pho Cocktail to relive the spices and the flavors that make up the best part of Pho, but in a cocktail. They have even put the herbs into it. This is a flaming cocktail not to be missed here in Hanoi and one great highlight on the tour.
4. You had me at craft beer:
We stop for a flight of craft beer at some of the best quality craft beer bars in Hanoi. Some of these spots are very new to Hanoi by just a few months. So lets come out and support them.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Dong Kinh Nghia Thuc Square, 7 Đinh Tiên Hoàng, Hàng Trống, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 110213, Vietnam
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.