One Royal Private Day in Сity: Catherine's Palace, Russian Dinner and Folk Show
Spend half a day exploring the magnificent Palace-and-Park ensemble of Pushkin (Tsarskoye Selo) - a former country residence of Russian emperors - is a fascinating monument of the world's architectural and gardening arts of the XVIII-XX centuries, famous for the splendor of its Baroque interiors, including the stunning Gold suite of rooms and the unique Amber Room, the 8th wonder of the world. Then get a taste of traditional Russian cuisine and continue with an exciting evening experience - traditional Russian Folk Show, a perfect end to your exciting day in St Petersburg, relax and enjoy the colourful performance!
• Guaranteed skip-the-line entrance
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional English-speaking guide assistance. Other languages upon request
- Driver’s services as per the program (Comfortable car/minivan with A/C)
- Entrance fee to Catherine's Palace in Pushkin and Amber Room with skip-the-line entrance
- 3-course traditional Russian dinner at the restaurant
- Folk show tickets
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Guaranteed skip-the-line entrance
- Entry/Admission - Catherine Palace and Park
- Entry/Admission - Nikolayev Palace
What's excluded :
- Hotel drop-off
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities to guide/driver (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Catherine Palace and Park, Sadovaya St., 7 Tsarskoye Selo, Pushkin, St. Petersburg 196601 Russia
Your professional art-historian guide and private driver will pick you up at your St. Petersburg centrally located hotel and you will proceed to Pushkin city (ex. Tsarskoe Selo) to explore this magnificent imperial residence Catherine's Palace – a definite must-visit once in St.Petersburg. Here you may feel the atmosphere of the Royal way of life in its entire magnificence. It is hard to believe that almost everything inside the palace is a result of a careful restoration, which has been finished just 8 years ago. Nowadays the legendary Amber Room, where this precious resin covered the walls in a magnificent and shining style, as well as the radiant interiors have finally regained their former splendour after they suffered from severe damages during World War II. Today tourists from all over the world come to the Pushkin to see the marvellous park and the Catherine’s Palace, definitely one of the most impressive highlights of every visit to Saint Petersburg.
Imagine an entire room covered with panels of amber, glowing and catching the light - no wonder the Amber Room at Tsarskoe Selo was considered to be the Eighth Wonder of the World. King Friedrich Wilhelm I of Prussia presented the room as a diplomatic gift to Peter the Great in 1717. After Peter had admired it while a guest in Charlottenburg, Berlin. The room was first installed in the Winter Palace, but in 1755 Empress Elizabeth ordered Francesco Rastrelli to move it to the Catherine Palace.
Feel the spirit of the eras of the powerful empresses - Elizabeth and Catherine walking through the gilded amphelade of the numerous ballrooms and Imperial halls, amazing with the luxury of their decoration. All Russian monarchs lived, worked, granted audiences, arranged diplomatic receptions for foreign ambassadors, gala balls and masquerades in the gorgeous halls of the palace. The Catherine Palace enchants and delights everyone. Its azure facades amaze by grandiose sizes, they reflect the unique feature of the Russian national character - emotionality of perception. Both in the winter grey daylight and in the rays of infrequent Petersburg sun, the palace walls, full of expression and internal tension, as though emanate vivacious energy, charging the surroundings with it. The Park surrounding the palace is a wonderful work of the Russian gardening art from the 18th and 19th centuries, combining the masterpieces of architecture with the natural beauty.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Nikolayev Palace, Truda Sq., 4, St. Petersburg 190098 Russia
After you finish exploring Pushkin, get back to the city, say goodbye to your guide and proceed to enjoy your dinner at one of the traditional Russian restaurants, famous for the best traditions of national cuisine, the highest quality of serving, tasty food and delightful atmosphere, to devour a 3-course traditional Russian dinner.
After the tasty dinner enjoy an exciting evening experience - see Russian National Folk Show. Experience the unforgettable evening by visiting the show that has heralded a new era in Russian entertainment, internationally rated as one of the most popular and busiest Russian dance shows. For many years the show remains a symbol of a highly professional and, at the same time, an extremely sincere and heartfelt example of art, that harmoniously unites the immediacy of folk dances and rigour of academic manners, humour and high pathos, all generations and types of dances. During the dynamic, colourful and exuberant show, you will hear tuneful songs – romantic, and full of life, watch sparkling dances of different provinces of Russia. The program is a unique series of choreographic works, well known and loved around the world. The program includes: classical performance of folk songs from different regions of Russia, dances in traditional costumes and accompanied by a string quartet, lyrical romances, Russian Orthodox hymns, Cossack songs and dances, traditional dances from the Ural Mountains and Siberia and many more. A Russian national show could be a perfect end to your exciting day in St Petersburg. Relax and enjoy the colourful performance! A delicious buffet is served for you during the interval.
After the show is over, make your own way to the hotel.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure point: your centrally located hotel
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements after the booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- The timings in the itinerary are approximate and can be altered based on entrance time available to a particular sight
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.