One-Way Bike Tour from San Jose to Quepos
This is a beautiful tour because of its difficulty is suitable for anyone who wants to enjoy nature, extreme experience, speed, and technique that only this route can offer, the route is designed in the way Dota - Quepos, this means being at 1550 m.a.s.l down to 0 m.a.s.l. You can enjoy the local flora and fauna as well as unique views of the sea.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel drop-off
- Swoop and climb through the trails, a full-day, local guided mountain biking tour from Dota to Quepos (Jaco), and explore the jungle at the heart of the mountain. Watch for the tropical birds that live in the protected forest, where trees are draped with bromeliads and strangler figs. and finish the day in one of the most visited Beach in Costa Rica
The tour starts with hotel pick up in San Jose at 4am. At around 5:30am, you will stop for breakfast at Chespiritos, a typical Costa Rican restaurant.
After breakfast, you will get a safety briefing and at 7:30am, you will cycling from Santa Maria de Dota towards Quepos. There will be a stop at 10am for refreshments and the arrival in Quepos will be at around noon.
Departure Point :Any hotel in Santa Maria de DOta
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.