One Way MBJ Montego Bay Airport Transportation to Club Hotel Riu Negril
Our service is private and professional, no waiting in the airport, no sharing with other passengers or stop along the way to drop off passengers. You have the option to request stops for restroom, buy drinks or food. On your way back to the airport, you can stop and buy gifts you may forget to buy before arriving at the airport.
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- upon receiving your driver, you will be taken directly to The Riu Hotel Negril with our best vehicles, service and experience driver. Your service will be private, so no stops unless you request stops to buy food, drinks or using the rest room.
Departure Point :
Once you arrival at the MBJ Airport Montego Bay, you will go through immigration, then customs. After cleaning customs, you will make you way to the exit on your right and look for our company sign ( Explorer Jamaica Tours Sign). From there, driver will take you directly to your resort. Your service will be private, so no stops unless you request stops to buy food, drinks or using the rest room.
AirportsSangster International Airport, Montego Bay, Jamaica
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Hotel Riu Negril, Norman Manley Boulevard, Bloody Bay Beach, Negril, Jamaica
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.