One Way Porto to Lisbon, through Coimbra and Knight Templars Town of Tomar
Why going directly to Lisbon from Porto, taking the highway, and with a few stops, it is possible to visit the historical Coimbra and the Knight Templars Region.
In one way and one day, you will get a glance of Portugal, our history, tradition and culture.
While Coimbra is full of history, home of one of the oldest universities in the world, with its magnificent Joanine Library, the entire University Complex, the Monastery of Santa Cruz and the medieval houses.
The Convent of the Knights Templar in Tomar, surrounded by the walls of the Castle of Tomar, was initially built in the XII century for the Templar Order.
The Castle of Almourol is one of the most distinctive castles in Portugal, because of its historical significance and surrounding landscape. Its history reminds us of the Reconquest of the Portuguese territory during the Middle Ages.
And of course we will be glad to show you our country, to explain the history behind the sites we visit.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- Monument Fees
- Entry/Admission - University of Coimbra
- Entry/Admission - Convento de Cristo
- Entry/Admission - Castelo de Almourol
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: University of Coimbra, Paco das Escolas, Coimbra 3000-240 Portugal
Visit the beautiful town of Coimbra, time to visit the university, the town and time for lunch.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Tomar, Tomar, Santarem District, Central Portugal
Stop for visiting Tomar and time for lunch.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Convento de Cristo, Igreja do Castelo Templario, Tomar 2300-000 Portugal
Stop for visiting Convento de Cristo
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Castelo de Almourol, Praia do Ribatejo 2260 Portugal
Stop for visit Castelo de Almourol
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you in your place in North Region of Portugal. Please send us the address.Airports
- Porto Airport, Porto Portugal
- Porto Harbor
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 10 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- We commit and follow the Clean & Safe regulation from the National Tourism Office. It requires us to follow safety measurements to minimize the COVID-19 transmission. We clean our vehicles and our guides follows the safety rules. Our Clean & Safe Protocol is available for consultation.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.