One Way Private Car From Hue City To Hoi An City
Renting a private car with driver from Hue to Da Nang or Hoi An. From Hue to Hoi An (or Da Nang) is about 145km, it takes about 3-4 hours by private car depending on your stop for photos at Lang Co beach, Hai Van Pass, and the Marble Mountains ...
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- One-way private transfer
- Hotel pickup
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- HUE -The ancient capital located in the central of Viet Nam is well-known for its monuments and architecture, which have earned it a place in UNESCO’S World Culture Heritage Sites. Roughly along the Perfume River you will discover the ancient Citadel, the Tombs of several Kings and Thien Mu pagoda.
We always provide our customers the best services and give them the best experience possible with a luxery car air-conditioned and professional driver
The customers can choose the time for departing
From Hue to Da Nang city or Hoi An, on the way we can stop for a rest and take some pictures at:
* Marble Mountain
*Hai Van Pass
* Lang Co beach
From Hue To Hoi An is about 145km
It takes about 3 or 4 hours depending on your stop on the way
Departure Point :
OtherHue, Hue, Thua Thien - Hue Province
Return Detail :Hội An, Quang Nam Province, Vietnam
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.