One-Way Scenic Bus Transfer to Puno from Cusco
Pre-book your bus transfer to Puno from Cusco and avoid the stress of booking once in your destination. Travel aboard a comfortable coach and enjoy convenient hotel pickup and drop-off. Stop at areas of interest along your scenic route, including mountain located in the Andes mountain range – the world’s longest continental mountain range. This is truly an authentic Andean experience!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- One-way bus transfer from Cusco to Puno
- Hotel pickup in Cusco
- Hotel drop-off in Puno
What's excluded :
- Departure on a tour bus to Puno. On the way we’ll stop to visit the attractions this beautiful route has to offer. The first stop: Andahuaylillas, for a visit to its beautiful chapel, then its Racchi, Temple of the Wiracocha god where the walls and narrow streets stand out. Then it’s lunch time and the opportunity to see the view at “La Raya”, natural border between Cusco and Puno. Before our final destination we will visit the in site Pucara Museum and a chance to get one of the local classic bull shaped ceramics. We will arrive in Puno at the end of the afternoon and will head straight to our hotel. Overnight stay in Puno.
Departure Point :Av El Sol 809, Cusco 05184, Peru
This activity includes roundtrip transfer from your hotel in Cusco Downtown. If your hotel is not listed, you may go to our office in Cusco, Av. El Sol 817, Cusco
OtherViajes Pacífico, 817, Av El Sol, Cusco 08002, Peru - branch office
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Puno, Peru
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- We suggest arriving in Peru with antibacterial gel for personal use.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.