One-way Transfer from Henri Coanda Airport to Brasov
We offer a transfer service for tourists from Bucharest ( pick-up from any hotel in Bucharest or directly from Henri Coanda Airport) to Brasov City (heart of Transilvanya) This is a unique transfer service because during this transfer, on the route Bucharest - Brasov, we stop in the beautiful mountain resort, Sinaia,where is one of the most charming castle in Europe, Peles Castle, built by King Carol I of Romania, between 1873 and 1914.
At the rate of a normal transfer from Bucharest to Brasov you have the opportunity to visit the tourists attractions on the route, combining the pleasant with useful, saving time for visiting the city of Brasov with its tourist objectives (Black Church, Dracula's Castle, Brown Bear Sanctuary Zarnesti etc)
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water - Stil or mineral wather allways on board
What's excluded :
- Tickets for visiting Peles Castle
- For the transfer to Brasov city, we pick up tourists from any of the hotels located in Bucharest, or those near Henri Coanda Airport, or directly from the airport if necessary, usualy betwen 7.00 to 10.00 am (recomended) or anytime...
The pick-up is done with an A4 card on which the name of the tourists are written. The transport is done with a Renault Megane 3, station wagon, where there is enough space for 3 or 4 people with regular luggages. Flat or mineral water and juices are always available on board.
After a journey of 90 - 110 minutes we arrive in Sinaia Resort, where we visit Peles Castle, one of the most enchanting castles in Europe. After visiting the castle, you can dine at one of the restaurants in the vicinity of the castle. Next, the time to get in Brasov is 60 minutes drive. In the city of Brasov we take a tour of the old town with a review of the main tourists attractions ; Council House in Sfatului Square, Black Church, Schei Gate, Rope Street etc...
The end of the trip is your Hotel, Apartment, Pension or in Center of Brasov, Sfatului Square.
Departure Point :Splaiul Independenței 2, București, Romania
I'll pick up tourists from the hotel where they are staying, or, directly from Henri Coanda Airport, arrivals area, the meeting point being near the information office. At the meeting point I will have in my hands a card with their name, size A4.
AirportsHenri Coandă International Airport, Calea Bucureştilor 224E, Otopeni 075150, Romania
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :1: Piața Sfatului, Brașov, Romania
2: Brașov, Romania
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.