One-Way Transfer from Sacred Valley Hotels to Ollantaytambo Train Station
Get to or from your Sacred Valley hotel to the Ollantaytambo Train Station hassle-free with a shared transfer. A professional driver will transport you in an air-conditioned vehicle, to ensure a good start or end to your time in the Sacred Valley.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- One-way shared transfer
- Professional driver
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- One piece of luggage per person
What's excluded :
- At the scheduled pickup time, climb aboard the comfortable and air-conditioned vehicle and enjoy a stress-free transfer from Sacred Valley Hotels to Ollantaytambo Train Station, or viceversa. You will be picked up from your Sacred Valley Hotels and taken to Ollantaytambo Train Station to catch your train to the Marvelous Machu Picchu Citadel.
You'll ride on a vehicle that is monitored through a switchboard, which operates round the clock and with GPS mechanisms. You will be driven by a professional representative that will make sure your transfer is safe and comfortable.
This transfer operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. One piece of luggage per person is allowed.
Departure Point :Sacred Valley, Sacred Valley, Cusco Region
Departure Point: Sacred Valley Hotels / Ollantaytambo Train Station Dates: Daily
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Estación de Tren, Av Ferrocarril, Ollantaytambo 08675, Peru
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Oversized or excessive luggage may have certain restrictions. Please inquire with the supplier prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable. Contact details advised on voucher under Important Information.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- We suggest arriving in Peru with antibacterial gel for personal use.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.