One Way Udaipur To Jodhpur Via Ranakpur Jain Temple
Experience the intricate Jain Temple in Ranakpur while en route to Jodhpur during this 7-hour excursion with a one-way transfer from Udaipur. Learn the history of this beautiful Jain religious site located in Ranakpur. You’ll finish the day with an included drop-off at your preferred location in Jodhpur
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Pickup and drop-off at your hotel, the railway station, or bus station
- One-way private transfer
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Return transfer
- Entry/Admission - Ranakpur Jain Temple
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: City Palace of Udaipur, Jagdish Temple Rd City Palace Complex, Udaipur 313001 India
Get picked up at Udaipur Junction Railway Station, Bus Station, or your centrally-located hotel in Udaipur and leave for Jain Temple in Ranakpur. You can pick a departure time that suits your schedule.
After transferring from Udaipur, you’ll arrive at the Jain Temple of Ranakpur. Locals believe the temple was built in the 15th century under the direction of Seth Dharna Shah, who was a follower of Jainism and a businessman by profession. Shah constructed the temple with the help of Rana Kumbha, the King of Mewar who asked that the temple be named after him in exchange for his support.
Explore the four entrances leading to the temple’s main chamber, each of which leads to an idol of “Adinath.” You’ll also have time to admire the five main pillars within the temple, each of which holds idols of various “Tirthankaras.” The biggest pillar, standing in the center of all others, holds an idol of Adinath.
After visiting the beautiful Jain Temple, you will continue to Jodhpur, where you’ll be dropped off at your hotel or your preferred location.
Stop At: Ranakpur Jain Temple, Desuri Tehsil, Sadri 306702 India
Visit For 1-2 Hours
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Udaipur, Rajasthan, India
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :Clock Tower Road, Clock Tower Rd, Rawaton Ka Bass, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342001, India
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.