Online Experience | Oxford University College Walking Tour Led By Alumni
Our University of Oxford graduate guide will take you on an enthralling journey through time as we recount to you the fascinating story of Oxford and its illustrious university via a Zoom.
Enjoy famous student anecdotes and authentic insights into student life from real Oxford University Alumni and current students.
All you need is a strong internet connection, desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphone while we take you inside the private areas of the university which are currently closed to the public due to COVID.
You are welcomed to ask questions at each stop on the tour and prospective students may ask about the Oxbridge application process from someone who has been successful.
This is the real Oxford University experience from behind the closed doors!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- University of Oxford Alumni Guide
- Insights into student life from an Oxford University Alumni
- Insight into the Oxbridge Application Process
- Enter Inside Christchurch, All Souls, Lincoln, Linacre, Hertford & Exeter College.
- Enter inside the Bodleian Library
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Bodleian Library
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bodleian Library Broad Street, Oxford OX1 3BG England
Our Oxford Student Guide will take you to the Bodleian Library.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :5 Broad St, Oxford OX1 3AJ, UK
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Oxford Alumni Tours - Pandemic Health and Safety Policy Your health is our top priority, and we have put special measures in place to keep all guests safe both during and after your activity. Stringent Cleaning - We’ve increased the frequency of disinfecting surfaces and high traffic areas between each tour, and hand sanitizer will be available to all of our guests at our starting points. Social Distancing – We have reduced maximum capacity of our tours. Guests will stay at a safe 6-foot distance during all points of our walking tour and guests. We also ensure that all staff members will be wearing the necessary PPE and sanitise between each tour. Wellness Checks - Employees receive daily wellness checks to ensure they are healthy and symptom-free. If you or anyone in your group is experiencing symptoms, we will work directly with you to cancel or reschedule your tour. Please refer to our cancellation terms.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.