Online Wine Tour,all about Georgian Qvevri&wine making method.Soon In real life!
Gamarjoba ! I am Daviti Samkharadze from Georgia (Country), Originally from Kakheti region, one of the most hospitable regions in Georgia. I have been a local guide for several years. This activity is the most respectful achievement in my life. I am also the co-founder of a tour company "Evatour". Which gave me the opportunity to receive and host a lot of guest and to share all my local experiences with everyone.
Right now i am working to restore my ancistral Wine cellar, to host more welcome guests in the future ! I am local guide in wine tourism here in Kakheti region, So apprx. i know all about Georgian traditional wine making and about Qvevri ( Clay vessels), i will be extremely pleased to be able to share my local experiences, Trust me it's really Unique ! after my virtual tour, You will wish to enjoy ASAP in real time
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Velistsikhe, Velistsikhe, Kakheti Region
Velistsikhe is one of tge oldest villages in Georgia, It is located in the municipality of Gurjaani, in the kakheti region. Velistsikhe was a very important settlemend and a political center. the village was a summer residence of King Tamar, There are several architectural monuments in the village, including the Church of the mother of God that exist from the 5th century, as well as the complex of Castle-hall, that was built in the 9th century. Velistsikhe is gradually developing in terms of tourism. apart from the historical monuments that you can visit here, you can also enjoy local experience here, Especially the village is unique by it's family wine cellars, about 80 percent of the population owns a family wine cellar here.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Tbilisi International Airport, Tbilisi, Georgia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/5/2020 - 10/19/2021
Monday: 01:00 AM - 12:00 PM Tuesday: 01:00 AM - 12:00 PM Wednesday: 01:00 AM - 10:30 PM Thursday: 01:00 AM - 11:30 PM Friday: 01:00 AM - 11:30 PM Saturday: 01:00 AM - 11:30 PM Sunday: 12:30 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- you need a glass of Wine to enjoy it !
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.