Only Stargazing & Dinner tour in Los Cabos
We will enjoy Dinner at a local restaurant with a unique story and drive to a dark area where we will have a large telescope set up guide will share basic tips & tricks to find major constellations wherever you are also will share Maya, Aztec, Greek, Asian astronomy and discover the uses our ancestors gave to their knowledge of the sky. with the telescope we will travel the solar system , perhaps Saturn with its rings or Jupiter wit its moons , explore the moon in a close look we will go even beyond to visit other galaxies nebulae, or star clusters while enjoying the sky discover shooting stars or meteor shower , guide will give you opportunities to take pictures with your own camera. you will never look at the sky the same way. , then we will go back to your hotel
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Real Baja tours, Unnamed Road, B.C.S., Mexico
Enjoy the night-sky, planets, nebulae, constellations and perhaps a shooting star or meteor shower under stars .
Tour the universe with one of the most powerful telescopes available at los Cabos, your guide-naturalist will give you tips and tricks to find major constellations wherever you are, enjoy the Mayan, Greek, Asian astronomy and discover the uses our ancestors gave to their knowledge of the sky in addition you will take your own pictures of the universe, you will never look at the sky the same way.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up at Lobby but Please provide Hotel Name and Room # since is information they will ask guide to let them access to the lobby of your Hotel Ports
- Cabo San Lucas Marina, IGY, Marina, 23450 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We earned a licenses by the health departments and ministry if tourism due application of best practices and standards .
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.