Opaeka'a falls, Tree Tunnel, Poipu Coast, Spouting Horn, Historic Koloa Town
Tour departs at 11.00 am, check-in at 10:30 at Clark's Hawaii Tours office located in Kukui Grove Mall (3-2600 Kaumualii Hwy., Lihue, HI 96766). No food or drinks on the bus, water okay. Friday Tour depart at 9:30 a.m., check-in 9:00 a.m. We recommend to have late breakfast or early lunch before the tour leaves as food or drinks are not included on our tour.
A 3 hour narrated sightseeing tour. First stop at Opaeka'a Falls, Wailua River lookout then travel thru the Tree tunnel and Poipu Coast with the second stop at the Spouting Horn. Turn returns sightseeing to Historic Koloa Town, the birthplace of the sugarcane industry in the State of Hawaii.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Enjoy the beautiful Garden Island and learn the rich history of Kauai. Your narrated tours first stop is the Beautiful Opaeka'a waterfalls and Wailua river overlook. Here you have time to take pictures of the falls and enjoy the breath taking view of the Wailua river valley the birth place of Kings. From there you travel trough the tree tunnel on your journey along the Poipu coast arriving at your next stop the spectacular Spouting Horn one of the most photographed spots on Kauai. From here we drive through the Historic Koloa Town area. The Koloa area was the begining of the sugar cane industry in the State of Hawaii 183 years ago. 3 hour tour, transportation provided by tour bus.
Departure Point :Kukui Grove Center, 2600 Kaumualii Hwy #3, Lihue, HI 96766, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for under 5 years old.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 43 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.