Open Climb Experience in Corner Baridi, Ngong Hills
We are taking one of our popular camp activities and adding some new, fun and challenging elements to get campers excited in 2018. Get ready to climb high on our upcoming outdoor 25 feet tall, L-shaped Climbing Tower!
per adult from
What's included :
- 1 hour on the Climbing wall
- Entry/Admission - Ngong Hills
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- PEC Nature Camp provides a spacious indigenous adventure camp, picnic, team building and nature park. It is located on the scenic foot hills of the Ngong Hills, about 40km south of Nairobi in Corner baridi, off Magadi road, just 6km past Kiserian town.
Departure Point :PEC Nature Camp, Corner Baridi Kiserian KE, Kenya
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.