Open Group Munich City Immersion Tour
For 14 years our motto is, "Let's get you local." Our City Immersion Tour is the foundation of every tour we offer. We offer a unique immersion style Munich tour, as we take you through history to current events to familiarize you with contemporary Munich. We cover history, the Third Reich, culture, current events, and the only tour to offer a Bavarian food & beer immersion element as a standard to our city tour. By the end of the tour, you are familiarized with many aspects of local life, including navigation/city layout, public transportation system, basic laws/customs, and so on, so that you are able to relax, enjoy the city at leisure, and fine-tune what to include further on your Munich holiday. After 14 years, word of mouth remains one of our biggest marketing tools. Join us and see why.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guided Tour
What's excluded :
- Snacks - We pause mid-tour for a freshly made Bavarian lunch in Viktualienmarkt (Market Place).
- Guided mid-tour Lunch Break, with an introduction to Bavarian Food and Beer Hall/Beer Garden Culture. No artificial flavors, colors, preservatives, additives, fillers, or GMOs.
Departure Point :Schützenstraße 11, 80335 München, Germany
Departure Time :9:15 AM
Return Detail :Odeonsplatz, Odeonspl. 1, 80539 München, Germany
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Our tour follows all current applicable COVID-19 guidelines set the our local government.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.