Open group sailing and swimming tour in Barcelona
Have the option to get involved as much or as little as you like during the sail. Learn to work the winch, trim the sails and grab the wheel of the classic sailboat as the skipper demonstrates key sailing skills and then lets you try your hand at it. Bring sun cream and hats, plus bathing suits and towels if you’re planning to swim.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional licensed RYA skipper
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water
The iconic Montjuïc, where the Olympic Games were held, and spectacular views of the city skyline. Soak up the sun and fresh air before returning to your starting point to end your 2.5-hour sailing cruise.
Sail along Barcelona's picturesque coastline on this 2.5-hour cruise and admire the iconic skyline from the sea. Relax on the deck with a refreshing, drink and jump overboard for a swim in the Mediterranean Sea and give your skipper a hand a sailing our classic sailboat.
• Port Olimpic, Edifici Capitania, S/N, 08005 Barcelona Spain
• La Barceloneta, Barcelona Spain
Departure Point :Pontoon 7, Moll de Xaloc, 5, 08005 Barcelona, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.