Open The Gate to Chichen Itza & Mayan Planetarium from Merida
Be among the first to enter Chichen Itza, the sacred city of the Maya, through our privileged private entrance.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Spiritual ceremony officiated by a H'men
- Entrance to "Maya Skies" at the Mayan Planetarium
- Complimentary use of our hospitality suite
- Bilingual professional Gray Line certified guide
- Mercedes Benz transportation from selected Merida hotels
- Light breakfast en route to Chichen Itza
- Buffet lunch at the Mayaland Hotel, including two beverages
- Free access to Mayaland Hotel & Bungalows amenities (including towels for the pool)
- Water, soft drinks and beer onboard our Mercedes Benz
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee to Chichén Itzá (payment only in pesos)
- On site optional activities
- Optional gratuities
- Entry/Admission - Chichen Itza
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chichen Itza Mexico
Enjoy your visit to Chichen Itza in almost complete privacy before the masses arrive. The Mayaland Hotel & Bungalows, the world’s first hotel inside an archaeological site (founded in 1921), will be your base, allowing you to enter archeological site through its private gates.
You’ll be visiting the classic Maya temples as well as the Mayan-Toltec vestiges with a certified bilingual Gray Line guide for two hours before deciding your next move.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Mayaland Hotel & Bungalows, Km.120 Chichén Itzá Highway Merida Cancun, 97751 Chichén Itzá, Yuc., Mexico
In this tour you will have the option to explore the archeological site for an extended amount of time, relax at the spa, use the pool or just enjoy the grounds of the Mayaland Hotel & Bungalows.
Arriving at the hotel, you will have the opportunity to be spiritually enriched by a H’men, a high Maya priest. An experience you won’t forget.
Don’t forget to visit our unique Mayan Planetarium, included in your tour. Here you will witness the “Maya Skies”, a thirty-minute, 360° presentation that will greatly enhance your understanding of the Mayan civilization.
Before parting to your hotel in Merida enjoy a delicious buffet full of Yucatecan, Mexican and Maya cuisine as well as international, pescatarian, vegetarian and vegan options.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up between 06:00 AM to 06:30 AM depending of your hotel in Merida.
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Comfortable shoes and clothes are recommended. Bring extra money for personal expenses and souvenirs
- Entrance fee to Chichen Itza apply to children from 3 years old.
- Admission fee into the archaeological site is NOT included, and will be payable upon entrance. This is governed by the local municipality and our Tour providers have no control over this.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.