Open Tour Paris Sightseeing Bus Short Stay Friendly
The best bits of Paris in two hours!
The 2-hour Pass is perfect for a first glimpse of the city, suitable for short stays in the capital or for locals to be tourists in their own city and enjoy Paris like never before.
per adult from
What's included :
- The best bits of Paris in 2 hours
- Panoramic views of the city at 4 meters high
- Audio commentary for adults and children
- Free wi-fi onboard the bus
- Choose the option “Paris in 2 Hours + Cruise” and enjoy a relaxing Seine river cruise
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: 9th Arr. - Opera, 9th Arr. - Opera, Paris, Ile-de-France
You will see the façade of the Opera House closer than ever!
Pass By: Louvre Museum, 99 rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris France
Initially built as the Louvre castle in the late 12th to 13th century, it became later the residence of French Kings and the museum it is today after the French Revolution.
Pass By: Cathedrale Notre-Dame de Paris, 6 Parvis Notre-Dame Place Jean-Paul II, 75004 Paris France
One of the best exemples of French Gothic architecture.
Pass By: Musée d'Orsay, 1 Rue de la Légion d'Honneur, 75007 Paris, France
Originally a train station, the Orsay Museum is located on the left bank of the river Seine and holds the largest collection of Impressionist and post-Impressionist masterpieces
Pass By: Place de la Concorde, 75008 Paris France
It was the place of many of the public executions took place during the French Revolution including King Louis XVI
Pass By: Champs-Elysees, Avenue des Champs Elysees, 75008 Paris France
As French people like to say, the Champs-Elysées is the most beautiful avenue in the world where tourist and locals stop to have a drink, have lunch, shop or hung aound.
Pass By: Eiffel Tower, 5 Avenue Anatole France, 75007 Paris France
Built by Gustave Eiffel for 1889 World's fair, initially criticised for its design, it is now the most visited monument in the world!
Pass By: La Madeleine, La Madeleine, Lille, Nord, Hauts-de-France
Initially designed as a temple to the glory of Napoleon's army it is now a catholic church.
Departure Point :13 Rue Auber, 75009 Paris, France
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/17/2020 - 11/21/2021
Monday - Sunday: 10:30 AM - 06:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.