Open Water Course
Our main focus when teaching people how to dive is Marine Conservation, make the difference while learning how to dive. We included conservation during all the courses phases, you'll learn and help us to keep our reefs safe when learning how to dive properly.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Use of SCUBA equipment
If you’ve always wanted to take scuba diving lessons, experience unparalleled adventure and see the world beneath the waves, this is where it starts. The course can be done in 2 or 3 days according to your availabilily. The Open Water Diver course consists of three main phases:
Knowledge Development ( online, independent study or in a classroom) to understand basic principles of scuba diving
Confined Water Dives to learn basic scuba skills
Open Water Dives to use your skills and explore!
In the Open Water Diver course, you learn to use basic scuba gear, including a mask, snorkel, fins, regulator, buoyancy control device and a tank.Your instructor will also answer any questions you have along the way and check your progress to make sure you understand important scuba diving information.
Besides the diving course, we'll teach you how to keep the reef safe thru our suntainable practices, our main focus is conservation, in the course is included the PADI AWARE Coral reef conservation course, where you'll learn about coral and how to identify, their differences and proper care to protect our enviroment from bad manners.
Departure Point :Izsla Hostel Playa del Carmen, Av. 10 Norte, Calle 8 Nte y, Centro, 77710 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.