Open Water Diver 3-Day PADI Course in Playa del Carmen
The PADI Open Water Diver course is a first level certification that teach you step by step all the necessary skills and give you the informations to became a responsible and safe diver. If you are at least 15 years old (10 for the Junior certification), are in good physical health, have adequate swimming skills and you love nature and the ocean, scuba diving is one of the best manner to start to be a part of it.
Start doing bubbles with us ... choose to be safe and have fun!!
per adult from
What's included :
- PADI Open water diver book
- Log book
- Full dive equipment rental
- Theory review
- Pool training
- 4 open water dives by boat
- Open water diver certificate
- Scuba Libre T-shirt
What's excluded :
If you’ve always wanted to take scuba diving lessons, experience an underwater adventure and see the world beneath the waves, this is where it starts.
Get your scuba diving certification with the PADI Open Water Diver course. Adequate swimming skills, good physical health and 15 years old are the requirements to earn an Open Water Diver certification. If you are between 10 and 15 years old or have a child between these ages, there is a Junior Open Water Diver program available. The PADI Open Water Diver course consists of three main phases:
1. Knowledge development to understand the basic principles of scuba diving
2. Confined water dives to learn basic scuba skills
3. Four open water dives to practice what you’ve learned and to explore the underwater world.
The PADI video and manual and our PADI Instructor will help you, step by step, to master the theory and the techniques of scuba diving and become a qualified diver able to dive all around the world with a buddy to a maximum depth of 18 mt/60ft. One afternoon and 2 mornings for the theory and the pool training and two afternoons for 4 ocean dives is the time you’ll need to goal the certification
• Scuba Libre, Calle 4 Between 5ta. Av & Z. Fed. Maritima, Playa del Carmen 77710 Mexico
Departure Point :Scuba Libre Scuba Diving Playa del Carmen Riviera Maya, Calle 4 Norte Mz. 3 Entre 5ta avenida y la playa, Centro, 77710 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/1/2020 - 12/31/2020
1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Note: If you'd like to take the course at Sandos Hotel, there is a 50 USD boarding fee
- Minimum age for the PADI course is 15 years and for the Junior PADI course is 10 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.