Open Water Diver Course [5 days/18m] and Advanced Open Water Diver [2 days/30m]
Open Water Diver course is 5 days long. Underwater practice is absolutely safe, because it is carried out under the guidance of an experienced and certified instructor. There is no need for an additional insurance, as it is already included in the price of the course. The diving center also provides you with equipment that is required to dive for 18 meters as a part of practical lesson.
If you already made your first step in the world of diving, did an Open Water Diver course and received your first star, than it is time to go further. Advanced Open Water Diver course will help you raise your diving level and by the end of the course you will be able to dive 30 meters deep in any part of the world. It is an advanced diving course during which the teaching instructor pays attention to the correct swimming technique and underwater flotation, immersion and emersion, controlling the first stress triggers under water and helping an overweary diver.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of SCUBA equipment
- Private transportation
- Padi Diving Education Materials
- Padi Diver Certification
- Wet suit and booties
- Air tanks
What's excluded :
- private insurance for owd course ( 27 shekels )
- private insurance for aowd course ( 45 shekels )
Do you want to become a part of the fascinating world of diving and have a really good time between the dives? Our diving center "Ahla" offers you a unique sale pack: two diving courses with discount: Open Water Diver (5 days) and Advanced Open Water Diver (2 days)
What is included in the pack?
First is Open Water Diver - a course for diving beginners, that will learn the basics of scuba diving under the supervision of an experienced instructor. The duration of the course is only 5 days - and in this time a beginners will listen through the theoretical basics, will preform 4 first dives in a special pool and 6 more - in the open waters of the Red sea. All this is completely safe and, and the maximum depth is 18 meters. As it is impossible to not fall in love with the diving itself and with the underwater beauty, receiving the international certificate, that is issued after the first course, your diving experience only begins as another course is offered to you in the pack.
• Ahla Dive Center, Promenade HaShalom 1, Eilat 88000 Israel
Departure Point :Mish'ol Shaked 14, Eilat, Israel
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Coral Beach, Eilat, Israel
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Are you currently taking medication on daily basis? Do you suffer from: Problems with breathing / Heart disease / Sinusitis / Asthma / Ear inflammation / Diabetes / Fear of closed open spaces / Convulsions / Epilepsy / Do you have any other physical or mental restrictions?
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.