Open Water Diver course PADI in Playa del Carmen
Come experience unparalleled adventure and discover the wonders of the aquatic world!
The advantage of carrying out this certification in Mexico is the great diversity of diving sites present. There are millions of animals, plants, caves and cenotes that can only be seen in Mexico.
According to National Geographic, water covers more than 70 percent of the surface of our planet and only 2 to 5 percent of the oceans have been studied. There are more than 2.2 million species of organisms living in the oceans, of which only 194,400 are known.
This 3-day course includes a theoretical and a practical part with 4 dives in the sea or in the cenotes.
Our experienced instructor will help you master the theory with humor and professionalism. We will send you in advance a digital course manual so that you can learn before your holiday.
Following the theoretical exam, you will officially join the ranks of divers!
per adult from
What's included :
- Practice in the pool and 4 open water dives
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- PADI Open Water Diver certification
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional certified multilingual instructor
- Digital manual
What's excluded :
- Diving insurance (optional)
- Knowledge development (online, independent study or in a classroom) to understand basic principles and theory of scuba diving
- Confined Water Dives to learn basic scuba skills in a pool or shallow, confined water
- Open Water Dives to use your skills
Open Water Diver is the first level of certification. This worldwide certificate allows you to dive up to 18 meters.
• Diversland, Calle 11 sur Local 5 Plaza Palmeiras, Playa del Carmen 77710 Mexico
Departure Point :Plaza Palmeiras, Calle 11 Sur, Ejidal, 77712 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
All hotels in Playa del Carmen, Cancun and Riviera Maya
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- • Diving within 24 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.