Opera on Sydney Harbour: La Traviata
Experience the joy and heartache of the world’s most popular opera at Sydney’s best night out. Fireworks light up the sky at every performance and a giant chandelier shimmers over the harbour stage with 10,000 crystals. Handa Opera on Sydney Harbour is “the ultimate Sydney experience” (Yahoo! Travel).
In 2021, Opera Australia presents La Traviata, the story that inspired Moulin Rouge, on a magnificent floating stage over Sydney Harbour.
Arrive early to enjoy drinks or dinner at one of the five pop-up bars and restaurants on site. Drink in the view as the setting sun glimmers over the city skyline. Then take your seats in the comfortable grandstand to enjoy “a ravishing visual spectacle” (Huffington Post).
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Ticket for La Traviata performance
- Entry/Admission - Opera on Sydney Harbour
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Visit: Opera on Sydney Harbour, Mrs Macquaries Rd, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
Sydney's most spectacular event. An astonishing purpose-built outdoor venue is created in the Royal Botanical Garden on Sydney Harbour. Opera on Sydney Harbour combines all things Sydney does best: world-class opera, fine dining, sunsets, champagnes and fireworks!
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your ticket/s will be available for collection at the onsite Box Office at Fleet Steps, Mrs Macquaries Point from 5pm. The ticket/s will be under your booking name. Please be prepared to present a form of photo identification bearing the same name as your booking.
Departure Time :7:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants and children at all adult pricing
- Wheelchair seating is available and must be requested at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is an outdoor event there is no undercover seating
- Latecomers will not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance
- No mobile phones or recording devices to be used during performance
- Only food and beverages purchased at the venue permitted
- When purchasing tickets you are choosing your seating reserve, not the seating section. Opera Australia will choose the best available seats in the seating reserve and performance you have chosen.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.