Oplenac Royal Complex and Wine Tasting Full Day Tour from Belgrade
You will have a chance to explore magnificent royal complex of Karadjordjevic dynasty (Museum of King Peter the 1st and the mausoleum of Serbian Royal Dynasty of Karadjordjevic in the Church of St. George and royal winery) You will learn stories from Serbian long and turbulent recent history under Otoman empire and about part of Serbian tradition. Professional fluent English speaking tour guide will give you all additional information you may need.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Wine tasting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Oplenac
What's excluded :
- Visit royal complex of Karadjordjevic dynasty, founded by Karadjordje a.k.a Black George who was leader of 1st Serbian uprising against the Turks in 1804. He is one of the biggest historical characters among Serbian people.
The tour begins with arrival to the town of Topola, former military base of Karadjordje, his church and the guest house. Church of St. Djordje is covered in mosaics inside, around 40 million pieces of mosaics are on the walls with different vivid colors! Follows visit to Oplenac hill with the complex belonging to the Serbian Royal Dynasty Karadjordjevic: Museum of King Peter the 1st and the mausoleum of Serbian Royal Dynasty of Karadjordjevic in the Church of St. George. At the end of the program the visit to the Royal wine cellar is organized, with the possibility of tasting and buying the best wines from Royal vineyards.
You have about 1h drive from Belgrade to Topola and Oplenac. You will enjoy the complex of royal dynasty, optional lunch will give you full belly for wine tasting in royal vineyards at the end of the tour.
Duration of this tour is around 7h and the vehicles used are high class (Mercedes and Alfa Romeo or similar)
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from your accommodation or where it is suitable for you.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.