Orange County Art Tour: Laguna Beach
This half-day tour of Laguna Beach combines elements of art and Americana. Stroll around downtown Laguna Beach, admire the street art of a well-known Californian artist, sample some local treats including candy and milkshakes an a visit to the historical beach community of Crystal Cove.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local guide
- Local bus transportation
- Meals per itinerary
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Orange County Urban Adventures
- Entry/Admission - Laguna Beach Trolley
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Additional food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Orange County Urban Adventures, Dana Point, CA 92629
After meeting your local guide, take a stroll through the downtown district of Laguna Beach and stop to admire some incredible street art, produced by a well-known local artist.
Stop at a popular, local candy store that is certain to take you back in time, stocking all sorts of unique, wonderful and world-famous candy. This is a great place to taste a small slice of Americana and pick up souvenirs. Next, you'll loop back to the beach and admire pretty murals and street art along the beach path. Afterwards, a coffee or tea stop will be made at a local café, housed inside an art gallery.
Duration: 4 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Crystal Cove State Park, 8471 Pacific Coast Highway, Laguna Beach, CA 92651
After that, hop on local transport for a 15-minute bus ride to the stunning beach cottages of Crystal Cove’s historic district, built as a seaside colony between the 1920s and 1940s. Crystal Cove’s story started out like a Hollywood movie, literally, as it began in 1918 as a movie set. Wander around and then enjoy a sweet treat a popular, local diner.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Laguna Beach Trolley, Laguna Beach, CA
Then hop back to Laguna Beach on the bus and end the tour back on the beach.
Please note: On Saturday the local bus schedule is different so you'll have more time downtown and arrive later at Crystal Cove. The tour on will end at 2:30pm on Saturdays.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :105 N Coast Hwy, Laguna Beach, CA 92651, USA
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children age 5 years and under are complimentary provided they with a paying adult
- Please advise of any dietary restrictions at the time of booking
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Small group of a maximum of 12 people.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All tours follow the latest local health authority advice, including mask usage and social distancing. Urban Adventures has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which recognises companies that have adopted health and hygiene global standardised protocols.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.