Orange County Day Tour of Laguna Beach and Huntington Beach
Visit two popular Orange County towns and enjoy a day to remember exploring the best of Laguna Beach and Huntington Beach. Enjoy art, culture and the stunning seaside community of Crystal Cove before you head over to Surf City for a scenic bike ride! Here try a local beer, enjoy a spectacular sunset and take part in a very traditional slice of Americana on the beach — toasting S’mores by the fire.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local bus transportation in Laguna Beach
- 1-hour electric bike rental
- Bonfire with s’mores
- Breakfast, lunch and snack
- Coffee, tea, bottled water, alcoholic beverages
- Entry/Admission - Orange County Urban Adventures
- Entry/Admission - International Surfing Museum
What's excluded :
- Transportation from Laguna Beach to Huntington Beach
- Additional food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Orange County Urban Adventures, Dana Point, CA 92629
This day tour brings you to two of Orange County's favorite towns, Laguna Beach and Huntington Beach. Your local guide will meet you at the lifeguard tower which is like something out of that iconic 90s TV show, Baywatch!
After a brief introduction to this truly stunning corner of California, take a stroll through the downtown district of Laguna Beach and stop to admire some incredible street art, produced by a well-known local artist.
Make a stop at local candy store, popular with the locals, that is certain to take you back in time, stocking all sorts of unique, wonderful and world-famous candy. This is a great place to taste a small slice of Americana! Next, you'll loop back to the beach and admire murals and street art along the beach path. You'll have time for a coffee or tea stop at a local café, housed inside an art gallery.
Duration: 10 hours
Stop At: Crystal Cove State Park, 8471 Pacific Coast Highway, Laguna Beach, CA 92651
After that, hop on local transport for a 15-minute bus ride to the stunning beach cottages of Crystal Cove’s historic district, built as a seaside colony between the 1920s and 1940s. Crystal Cove’s story started out like a Hollywood movie, literally, as it began in 1918 as a movie set. Following this you'll stop at a popular diner for a milkshake a sweet cool treat.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Huntington State Beach, 21601 Pacific Coast Hwy, Huntington Beach, CA 92646-7600
You will then have an hour long break before the second half of your tour begins. It is down to you to get yourself to Huntington Beach, where your tour will resume. Your guide will be very happy to advise you on the best way to do this. Please note that the drive time is 30 minutes without traffic.
After meeting up with you guide, hop on electric bicycles for a picturesque ride down the Huntington Beach Bike Trail north to Sunset Beach,
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bolsa Chica State Beach, Huntington Beach, CA 92649
With a stop for a few photos at Bolsa Chica State Beach. At Sunset Beach, sit and watch skillful locals surf the afternoon waves.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: International Surfing Museum, 411 Olive Ave, Huntington Beach, CA 92648-5142
After a picturesque 25-minute ride back to town, return your bikes and walk to the International Surfing Museum. Here you'll spend some time learning about how surf culture has shaped the state of California and discover some of surfing’s most beloved heroes.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Huntington Beach Pier, 315 Pacific Coast Hwy Main Street & Pacific Coast Highway, Huntington Beach, CA 92648-5161
Take a five-minute stroll along Main Street to the oldest brewery in Huntington Beach and favorite local watering holes. Enjoy a locally brewed beer and a bite to eat on the outdoor patio overlooking Main Street and the Pacific Ocean.
For dessert, gather around a fire pit on the beach and eat S’mores, hot dogs and potato chips while watching the sunset.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :105 N Coast Hwy, Laguna Beach, CA 92651, USA
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Huntington Beach Pier, Huntington Beach, CA 92648, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please wear appropriate shoes and dress comfortably and in gear that is suitable for hiking and cycling. Please also bring something warm for when the temperature dips in the evening.
- Most of the walking tour is outside, when inclement weather occurs the tour will have to be rescheduled.
- Please advise of dietary restrictions at the time of booking
- Travelers under 12 years of age are not permitted to join this tour
- Small group of a maximum of 12 people.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All tours follow the latest local health authority advice, including mask usage and social distancing. Urban Adventures has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which recognises companies that have adopted health and hygiene global standardised protocols.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.