Orange Harvest Experience in Mallorca
Come and see an orange farm that belongs to the same family since the 13th century.
The cultivation of the orange is passed from generation to generation in our family, and there are already 37!
Did you know that arabs introduce the citrus in the valley before the X century?
Come and discover one of the best and most historic orange groves and enjoy this walking tour and picking up your oranges in this privileged enclave of the world.
per adult from
What's included :
- Soda/Pop - Fresh Orange juice or homemade Lemonade.
What's excluded :
- Once given the welcome, I will talk about an Orange tree farm, history, soil and water needs, temperatures, different forms of cultivation, different types of irrigation and citrus varieties. Of course I will respond to other curiosities.
After the introduction, we will go to see the farm and taste some oranges.
I will show the different ways to collect the oranges, depending on the client or market and we will be ready to start our walking activity.
In the end, I will offer the visitors a fresh orange juice or a homemade lemonade and their fresh oranges.
• Orange Juice
• Oranges - Guest will take home 2kg of fruits.
Departure Point :Finca Ca´s Sant, Camí de ses Fontanelles, 34, 07100 Sóller, Islas Baleares, Spain
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Jaime Arbona