Ord River Discoverer with Sunset
Triple J Tours operates exclusively on Lake Kununurra between the Diversion Dam (Kununurra) to the Ord Top Dam (Lake Argyle). Fast-boat cruising, incredible gorge country, an abundance of birdlife and wildlife as well as the scenic beauty of the drive to Lake Argyle and the cruise back to Kununurra. Completing the day with a striking East Kimberley sunset - there is no better way to spend a day in the Kimberley!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea - With fruit, pumpkin scones and a muffin.
- Argyle Downs Homestead Museum visit
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Please have lunch prior to departure.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake Argyle, Western Australia 6743 Australia
Collected from your accommodation by your Triple J Tours coach, travel 70kms across Durack country to Lake Argyle in comfort, enjoying the vast East Kimberley landscape. Stretch your legs near Lake Argyle when we stop at the new site of the original Durack family homestead, rebuilt stone by stone and now housing the historic Argyle Downs Homestead Museum.
After a short drive to the Ord Top Dam, be amazed by the views of Lake Argyle and the view back towards Kununurra.
Board our boat for a scenic cruise 55kms back to Kununurra. The first 15km is an exhilarating ride through the narrowest section of the fast-flowing water. Along the way, another layer of the outback unfolds, its waterways, another kind of spectacular scenery in an eco-environment thriving with birds and wildlife, including freshwater crocodiles.
Departure Point :1: 4 Coolibah Dr, Kununurra WA 6743, Australia
2: Millington Drive, Millington Dr, Kununurra WA 6743, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick ups commence at the time stated and it can take 15-20 mins to collect all guests from all accommodation.
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.