Oregon Coast Sightseeing Tour
This Tour is private and customizable.
The price includes 3 hours of service.
Your guide Charlie is a third generation Oregonian living in Pacific City. His grandfather first moved the family to Pacific City in 1971 to commercial dory fish for salmon.
His work history in the tour field is extensive. He’s been a courtesy driver at several establishments ranging from the White Elephant Hotel in Nantucket, MA, the St. Regis in Park City, UT, and the Little Nell Hotel in Aspen, CO. He worked in Skagway, Alaska, responsible for the transport for up to 50 guests, taking them from the docks, through congested mountain roads, to the interior of the Yukon, Canada. He did this in a 45-foot MCI motor coach and earned passenger endorsements along the way.
His rich, local family history, combined with his extensive background leading tours, makes him an ideal guide. Paired with his enjoyable personality and outgoing manner, guests are sure to have an unforgettable time on the Oregon Coast.
per adult from
3 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Neskowin Beach
- Entry/Admission - Cape Kiwanda State Natural Area
- Entry/Admission - Cape Meares Lighthouse
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Neskowin Beach State Recreation Site, Neskowin, OR 97149
Proposal rock, Cascade Headland, ghost forest (preserved stumps in the ocean).
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Cape Kiwanda State Natural Area, Pacific City, OR
Haystack Rock (327 ft) fourth tallest sea stack off-shore monolith in the world.
Cape Kiwanda sand dune the highest sand dune on the Pacific shore in Oregon 240 feet high.
Historic dory fleet launching and landing boats from the beach.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Cape Meares Lighthouse, 3500 Cape Meares Loop, Tillamook, OR 97141
Cape Mears Lighthouse built in 1890.
The Octopus Tree (also known as the Council Tree, the Monstrosity Tree, and the Candelabra Tree) is believed to be around 250 to 300 years old. The tree itself extends from a central base that is nearly 50 feet around, and instead of shooting straight up with a central trunk, the body of the tree splits into a number of smaller trunks.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up at any location in Oregon.Airports
- Eugene Airport, 28801 Douglas Dr, Eugene, OR 97402
- Portland Intl Airport, 7000 NE Airport Way, Portland, OR 97218
- Astoria, Oregon
- Newport, Oregon
Departure Time :6/3/2019 - 10/26/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.