O’Reilly’s Rainforest Retreat and Winery Day Tour from Nerang
A fully guided tour visiting the world’s largest Sub Tropical rainforest and famous O’Reilly’s Rainforest Retreat. Experience stunning panoramic views, canopy treetop walk, see wild birds and more on this relaxed journey to 1,000 metres above sea level.
Learn about the O’Reilly’s amazing history on route including the Stinson plane crash and see why this beautiful property is on the must do list for travellers from all over the world.
When visiting the Scenic Rim, a stop at a vineyard is a must. O’Reilly’s own Canungra Valley Vineyard set by a mountain stream gives you the chance to check out the vineyard and enjoy a complimentary glass of their own sparkling wine. This is also home to Mountain View Alpaca Farm.
Remove the hassle of driving and experience the hinterland with the Gold Coast’s most experienced rainforest tour operator.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Complimentary Glass of O'Reilly's Vineyard's Sparkling Wine.
- Light Snacks & Refreshments
- Entry/Admission - O'Reilly's Rainforest Retreat
- Entry/Admission - O’Reilly’s Canungra Valley Vineyards
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Purchase lunch at own cost or bring along own picnic lunch
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Canungra, Canungra, Scenic Rim, Brisbane Region, Queensland
Toilet stop and light refreshments/snacks.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: O'Reilly's Rainforest Retreat, 3582 Lamington National Park Rd, Canungra QLD 4275, Australia
Experience stunning panoramic views, a fully guided rainforest walk and an exciting canopy treetop walk. Have the chance to spot wild Australian King Parrots and Crimson Rosellas.
Duration: 1 hour 40 minutes
Stop At: O’Reilly’s Canungra Valley Vineyards, 852 Lamington National Park Rd, Canungra, Queensland 4275 Australia
Enjoy a glass of the Vineyards own sparkling wine on the property, also home to the Mountain View Alpaca Property.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Kamarun Lookout Rd Lot 496, Queensland 4285 Australia
Admire incredible panoramic country views from 1000 metres elevation at Kamarun Lookout.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Nerang QLD 4211, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from selected Gold Coast Hotels. Contact operator if unsure of closest meeting point.Pickup times to be confirmed prior to travel.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.