Organic farm visit
Organic farm is an unconventional one which in many ways is unique and ground breaking.
Trying to re-establish a relation between land, farmer and cattle, the practices here are based on various sustainable farming principles like no-till farming, cow-based farming, natural farming, permaculture etc.
The main project going on at farm is ‘soil restoration using cattle’.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jaipur District, Jaipur District, Rajasthan
Organic farm in a beautiful rural setting. Guests can understand how the farm works, importance of cows for the farming and interact with villagers. Our knowledgable guide is more than happy to show guests around.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Hotel Arya Niwas, Sansar Chandra Rd, behind Amber Tower, Pink City, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302001, India
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.