Organic Tart at the Orti Museum in Sabina
Arrival at the station of Piana bella di Montelibretti and transfer by private minibus to the Organic Farm.
Reception and explanation of the various techniques and secrets of cultivation, the circularity of nature: composting.
Farmer's snack (Bread and Olio Sabino DOP) in the Organic Orchard.
Visit to the Green Museum of the Gardens: Garden of the Grandfather or Mountain - Modern Vegetable Garden - Vertical Vegetable Garden - Lazy Man's Vegetable Garden - Synergistic Garden - Fukuoka Garden. Packed lunch in the garden.
Demonstration of how to make an organic jam and a tart without eggs and milk with freshly made jam.
The visit will end with a slice of freshly baked tart.
Transfer back to the station of Piana bella of Montelibretti - Palombara Sabina.
per adult from
What's included :
- Snacks - Snack of the contact: bread and oil + taste of an organic tart
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Palombara Sabina, Palombara Sabina, Province of Rome, Lazio
Guests will visit the various types of gardens in Palombara Sabina with different cultivation techniques in a wonderful place in the Roman countryside. They will be waiting for welcoming and happy people to have you at their organic gardens!
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Piana Bella Di Montelibretti, 00010 Montelibretti, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.