Organic Wine Private Day Trip to Wine Region with Winery Lunch and Tastings
The Organic wine tour will take place in the biggest winery region of Georgia called "Kakheti" From Tbilisi
The most famous wine region, with its stunning landscapes and scenarios. During the tour We will visit 3 different wineries, those deserve to be proudly mentioned:
• Gvardzelashvili Wine cellar ( Yeah Hard to read But Outstanding wine and Host)
• Mosmieri winery/lunch spot.
• Okros Wines or Pheasant Tears
The tour is totally focused on Organic wines of Georgia and intends to help our customers understand different features of local organic wine
Distance to be covered
300km/186ml back and forth.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Wine tasting
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Negative memories
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gombori Pass, Gombori-Telavi Rd, Telavi Georgia
Gombori pass is the highest Elevation we will reach! in terms of good weather we will enjoy a great view over Caucasus mountains !
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Gvardziashvili Wine Cellar, Unnamed Road, Kondoli, Georgia
Our first Organic winery is called "well its very long name we understand :) " A young and superbly successful wine maker George Gvardzelashvili will lead us into his lovely wine cellar. He tries to maintain the ancient traditions of Georgian wine making and does not hesitate to Catch up New trends! His wine has been awarded with Golden and Silver medals at Raw wine fairs! We are extremely proud by co-operating with this local wine maker!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Mosmieri, village Kisiskhevi near Nasamkhraliskhevi, Tsinandali 2200 Georgia
We are heading down to Mosmieri for Lunch! Mosmieri is an old Georgian word meaning: Wine addicted man! Make sure to know before, People from this region have special words related to Wine!
Mosmieri Winery is does NOT provide organic wines, but they use local grape varieties by fermenting them with Western European method! Mosmieri is known with a beautiful terrace and absolutely delicious Lunch!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Signagi City Walls, Old Town, Signagi Georgia
Our next Organic winery is so Called Okro's Wines! Located at higher location of town, overlooking the whole city and "Alazany valley" The owner of This wine cellar will give us detailed introductory about her wines ! Okro wines is ranked in Top 5 Organic Wineries in Georgia!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Tbilisi, Georgia
Traveler pickup is offered
We do pick up travelers from: Hotels, Airbnb, Hostel or any other place of customers residency!
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.