Organic wines. Learn about biodynamic and Sustainable practices
Tour guided by experts in sustainability.
Tour and tasting at some of the best mendoza wineries.
Enjoy a great gourmet experience paired with Malbecs
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Gourmet lunch with wine pairing
- Bottled water - An individual bottle of mineral water
- Snacks - Include some regional snacks provided by local producers with biodegradable wrapping.
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wine tasting in three wineries
What's excluded :
- Extra consumes
Lujan de Cuyo, Maipu and Uco are the main wine-growing areas of Mendoza. As you probably heard before, they are composed by leafy trees trails and vast extensions of vineyards. Of course, old and modern wineries are protagonists of this new organic wines road nowadays. The organic wines production and viticulture not only help to preserve the environment but also the consume of this product is healthier. In addition, the new world is looking for sustainability actions. so in conclusion, there are some wineries incorporating processes to make organic and bio sustainable products.
For instance: Fertilize the soil with matter from farms and orchards. Procedures planned in relation to the movements of the sun and the planets or use of gravity for wine production, designing and building wineries on natural slopes.
On this tour of organic wines, we’ll learn the different elaboration technics and the secrets. After that, we’ll enjoy wine tastings great an outstanding gourmet lunch.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick up included from Mendoza city and Chacras de Coria as well.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.