Origin of the Ribeiro
Fruit of the illusion of hundreds of winegrowers in the Ribeiro region, Pazo de Toubes was born, by the hand of Viña Costeira. A commitment to union, for the recovery of the historical varieties of Galicia, for traditional agriculture and for quality. A bet that, after more than 50 years, we continue harvesting day by day.
A magical vineyard where the best grapes are grown overlooking the heart of the Ribeiro, land of centuries-old vineyards. A place as privileged as it is unique and special.
Discover the history of a Pazo originating in 1742, lose yourself in a beautiful vineyard, feel the magic of a Ribeiro steeped in history and tradition. Get to know the winery and the most special products.
Experience with all your senses the sensations that our wines can awaken in you. Come, try and discover the Origin of the Ribeiro.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Vineyard tour
- Visit to the Pazo de Toubes
What's excluded :
- In this experience you will be able to identify the different varieties of indigenous grapes from one of our most legendary vineyards. You will visit the Pazo de Toubes, a winery with origins in 1742, full of unique corners. You will learn about the process of making our farm wines and end with a guided wine tasting accompanied by Galician cheeses and preserves.
With this wine tourism option you will be able to discover the heart of Ribeiro through an 18th century pazo full of history and tradition still present in its viticulture.
• Wines, cheeses and preserves - Tasting of three of our wines accompanied by cheeses, preserves and mariñeiras.
Departure Point :Lugar Riobo, 58, 32454, Ourense, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.