Original Bajan Walking Food Tour
Eat like a local with Barbados’ first walking food tour as we take you on an exciting journey through the streets and by-ways of this island’s largest and most vibrant town. Experience true Barbadian eats and treats, and indulge in the rich history Bridgetown has to offer. This tour offers you a full Bajan experience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottle water
- All food and drink samples
- Fun and knowledgeable local guide
- Entry/Admission - Lickrish Food Tours
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lickrish Food Tours, Bridgetown Barbados
Lickrish Food Tours invites you to eat like a local on its Bridgetown tour. Enjoy this historic and cultural experience as an enthusiastic and knowledgeable guide shares their knowledge on local food treasures, Bridgetown’s architectural gems, and history of this UNESCO World Heritage Site. Expect to be on the tour for about three hours as you leisurely stroll a modest 1.5 miles through the city, where you will not only become enriched with the history of one of the oldest cities in the Caribbean, but also get to eat where the locals eat and enjoy great Bajan cuisine. You will surely enjoy this off-the-beaten-path culinary journey.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Independence Square, Bridgetown, Barbados
Traveler pickup is offered
IF YOU PURCHASED A TICKET WITH TRANSPORTATION AND YOUR HOTEL IS NOT LISTED, PLEASE SEND US A MESSAGE WITH THE HOTEL INFORMATION
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Mc. Gregor Street, Mc. Gregor St, Bridgetown BB11010, Barbados
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Round-trip transportation is available for an additional fee. Email or call us to arrange.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- DIETARY NOTICE: Please let us know at least 24 hours in advance of any food allergies or request for vegetarian diets. We can usually accommodate and offer substitutions. We are unable to make any substitutions at the beginning of or during the tour. Please note that gluten free and vegan diets cannot be accommodated.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Smaller groups to ensure safety.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.