Original Mayfield Falls Tour
Uncover the treasures of our water falls with courteous and customer friendly tour guides who will take you on a tour of your life time, get tranquilize in 21 different all natural pools, Jacuzzis, under water caves, 4 mini falls and 1 big water falls that is home to our famous pool known as the "Washing machine". Get a massage from your guide with the natural mineral stones in the water that consist of 16 minerals. Learn about exotic plants and trees; see the plant that grows 2 inches per day and also the tree that flames up the rain forest at nights, learn why the locals call a special plant 'The Shame old lady' while walking back to the main property. Driving distance to our property from your hotel in Negril is a 1-1/2 hours.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Round trip transportation in air-conditioned bus.
- Water falls and plantation tour.
- Landing and facility fees
What's excluded :
- Craft items.
- Swim suits.
- Bar item.
- Swimming gears.
- Enjoy a beautiful scenic view of the mountain side in the comfort of an air conditioned bus while driving from your hotel to our property. Be prepared to be totally wet in our funtastic mineral enrich water falls. See beautiful cool, crystal clear water. Get away from the hustle and bustle of the commercial areas and relax into a beautiful natural valley filled with fresh mountain air, indigenous flowers and the musical melodies of exotic birds. Learn how to swim under our water filled cave, be at one with nature while enjoying the soothing effect of our famous pool called the Washing Machine. Do a plantation tour while walking back to our main property.
• Property is located in Glenbrook District, Westmoreland.
• Transfer time from your hotel to the property 1.5 hours.
• Take appropiate water shoes or rent them for $7 per pair.
• Bring money to purchase hand made craft items and refreshments from the bar
• Standard time for the water falls tour is approximately 1 hour.
Departure Point :1: Negril Tree House Resort, Norman Manley Blvd, Negril, Jamaica
2: Travellers Beach Resort, Norman Manley Blvd, Negril, Jamaica
3: Rondel Village, Norman Manley Blvd, Negril, Jamaica
4: Hotel Riu Palace Tropical Bay, Norman Manley Blvd, Negril, Jamaica
5: Hotel Riu Negril, Norman Manley Boulevard, Bloody Bay Beach, Negril, Jamaica
6: Sandals Negril, Norman Manley Blvd, Negril, Jamaica
7: Couples Swept Away, Norman Manley Blvd, Negril, Jamaica
8: Negril Beach Club Condos, Norman Manley Blvd, Negril, Jamaica
9: The Caves Hotel, Lighthouse Road, West End, Negril, Jamaica
10: Chances Negril, Jamaica
11: Westender Inn, West End Road PO, 3277, Negril, Jamaica
12: Rockhouse Hotel, W End Rd, Negril, Jamaica
13: Samsara Cliff Hotel, W End Rd, Negril, Jamaica
14: Couples Negril, Norman Manley Blvd, Negril, Jamaica
15: Royalton Negril Resort & Spa, Norman Manley Blvd, A1, Negril, Jamaica
16: Azul Beach Resort Negril by Karisma, Norman Manley Blvd, Negril, Jamaica
17: The Boardwalk Village- Negril Resort And Hotel, Norman Manley Blvd, Negril, Jamaica
18: Gardenia Resort, Norman Manley Blvd, 2893, Jamaica
19: Rondel Village, Norman Manley Blvd, Negril, Jamaica
20: Beaches Negril, Long Bay, Negril, Jamaica, Norman Manley Blvd, Jamaica
21: Negril Palms Hotel, 7 Mile Beach, Norman Manley Blvd, Negril, Jamaica
22: Country Country, Norman Manley Blvd, Negril, Jamaica
23: Charela Inn Hotel, Negril, Jamaica
24: BLUE CAVE CASTLES, Lighthouse Road, Negril, Westmoreland, Jamaica
25: Jamaica Tamboo Resort, Norman Manley Blvd, Negril, Jamaica
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Be as light as possible for tour of the water falls. Area is shaded by trees so no need for sun block lotion just bug spray according to the season. The main activity is water tour so be prepared to be fully or partially wet on the tour.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Dress code is formal
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 75 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.