Orkhon Valley 2d 1n
Kharkhorum once served as the Mongolian Empire’s capital and it will be forever known as one of the most important stops on the famous Silk Road. Even though it may seem like it’s run down, there are still many surprises it has to offer. One of the most important features is Erdenezuu is one of our largest and most significant cultural and religious center and operates as a museum. It’s also our country’s oldest monastery.
We then travel to Elsen Tarakhai, which is a marvelous oasis with gorgeous sand dunes, a breathtaking lake, birds, and verdant vegetation, all just an hour’s drive from Karakorum.
per adult from
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 2x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
What's excluded :
- International flights
- Personal expenses
Day 1: Kharkhorin
Pass By: Kharkhorin, Kharkhorin, Ovorkhangai Province
Day 1 Drive to Kharkhorum in the early morning and visit Erdenezuu monastery and Tovkhon monastery the drive to Khar Balgas.
Accommodation included: Staying at camp
Day 2: Orkhon Valley
Pass By: Orkhon Valley, Mongolia
Day 2 Drive to Orkhon valley and Khoshoo Tsaidam monument and Shankh Monastery and back to Ulaanbaatar city
Accommodation included: Back to city stay at hotel
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up all our tourists from Chinggis Khan International Airport.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.