Orlando Airport (MCO) Private Transportation with Free Meet & Greet
One way airport transfer with meet and greet and luggage assistance for up to 4 passengers (up to 25 miles)
per adult from
20 to 45 minutes
What's included :
- Airport/Departure Tax
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Hotel drop-off
- One-way private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- One way transfer for up to 4 passengers within 25 miles of Orlando International Airport - MCO. Rate includes meet and greet service at the baggage claim area (he/she will have a sign with your last name on it) where driver will help with luggage if necessary and drive you directly to your destination.
This is a private service and will never be shared with any other parties.
Vehicles used range from Towncars, SUV's and vans.
A backless booster seat (1) can be included free of charge.
All taxes, fees, tolls are included. Only driver's gratuity is not included.
Popular destinations are all Walt Disney World, Universal Studios, Sea World, and International Driver area hotels and resorts.
Departure Point :
AirportsOrlando Intl Airport, 1 Jeff Fuqua Boulevard, Orlando, FL 32827
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/1/2019 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Return Detail :Orlando, Orlando, Florida - Within 25 miles from Orlando Airport (MCO)
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Maximum of 3 suitcases and 2/3 carry-on bags.
- Airline and flight # is required. Driver will be monitoring flight
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.