Orlando Airport (MCO) Transfers to/from Port Canaveral (Limousine/Bus/Black Car)
Happy Limousine is one of the largest limousine service in Orlando. We have been making clients Happy since 1999. We offer the newest most diverse fleet of vehicles. We have vehicles that can safely transport 1-56 passengers in a single vehicle. Our fleet is professionally maintained. Our chauffeurs are seasoned professionals with years of experience. All vehicles have state of the art AI Samsara cameras which report driver location and driving behavior in real time to the on duty manager in order to make our client's ride even safer and more enjoyable.
per adult from
15 to 60 minutes
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Child Seats, Gratuities, International arrival fee
- All clients are met inside baggage claim for airport pickups except clients who book oversized vehicles. Clients are met in front of the cruise terminal when they return from the cruise.
Departure Point :
All clients must call Happy Limo for pickup instructions from Port Canaveral All clients will be met in baggage claim for airport arrivals except oversized vehilces
AirportsOrlando Intl Airport, 1 Jeff Fuqua Boulevard, Orlando, FL 32827
OtherPort Canaveral, FL 32920, USA
Return Detail :Orlando, FL, USAPort Canaveral, FL 32920, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.