Orlando Airport Private Transportation to Port Canaveral with Free Meet & Greet
One way airport transfer with meet and greet and luggage assistance for up to 4 passengers (up to 48 miles)
per adult from
40 to 60 minutes
What's included :
- Airport/Departure Tax
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Hotel drop-off
- One-way private transfer
- 48 Miles maximum travel distance
What's excluded :
- Car seat (please reserve our Van for a free car seat)
- One way transfer for up to 4 passengers from Orlando Airport (MCO) to Port Canaveral and surrounding area. Rate includes meet and greet service at the baggage claim area (he/she will have a sign with your last name on it) where driver will help with luggage if necessary and drive you directly to your destination (within 48 miles of Orlando International Airport - MCO).
This is a private service and will never be shared with any other parties.
Vehicles used range from Towncars, SUV's and vans.
All taxes, fees, tolls are included. Only driver's gratuity is not included.
Rate includes transfer to hotel/resorts in a 5 miles radius of Port Canaveral.
Departure Point :Orlando International Airport, 1 Jeff Fuqua Blvd, Orlando, FL 32827, USA
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/1/2019 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Maximum of 3 suitcases and 2/3 carry-on bags.
- Airline and flight # is required. Driver will be monitoring flight
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.