Orlando Bicycle Tour in Winter Garden
We are the only bicycle tour company that transports you and the bikes comfortably inside an air-conditioned luxury coach. We take you to one of the oldest and most unique cities in Orlando that has captured the heart of many with its unique stores, shops, and eateries. Our ride will take you through the popular west orange bike trail where you can sightsee and catch a glimpse a possible peacock and enjoy the breeze through the trees during the 10 mile ride. At the conclusion you can enjoy lunch with every cuisine you could want. Take a walk through the plant street market and try a flight of beer at the crooked can or a few glasses of wine at the Moon Cricket. Taste homemade icecream or gourmet chocolate. Shop at the many stores or relax on the massive swings and watch the bubbling fountains. This is a tour for those who enjoy going off the beaten path to enjoy Orlando.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Restroom on board
- Use of bicycle
- Parking Fees
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Winter Garden, Winter Garden, Florida
Once we arrive in Winter Garden, we will do a leisure ride through the West Orange bike trail. We will then enjoy the numerous boutique shops, stores, brewery, and restaurants. The bus will depart back to Internation Drive at 1:00 PM.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
8126 International Dr Orlando Fl 32819 We do our pickups from the Hollywood Plaza Parking garage next to Mangos on International Drive. Parking is included if you have your own car or rental. If you are staying on International drive you can take the I Trolley and costs are included. Please disclose on purchase which way you will be arriving.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.