Orlando Kayaking Tour
Explore Florida’s picturesque Econlockhatchee River on a 5-hour eco kayaking tour from Orlando. Set out to enjoy this unique ecosystem while paddling on its stunning and unspoiled waters. Keep an eye out for alligators, turtles, hawks, and bald eagles while learning about early settlers and Seminole Indians. Your tour includes lunch and all necessary equipment.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Kayaks, PFD's, and Paddles
What's excluded :
- Known as a Florida Blackwater River because of the tanin that comes from the forests, Econlockhatchee has been a main source of outdoor adventure for locals since the early 1900s. The black waters are unique to the area and make for amazing photo opportunities, especially when the sun and clouds reflect off its surface.
Departure Point :Snow Hill Road Bridge, Co Rd 13, Oviedo, FL 32766, USA
Departure Time :10:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Must be 6 years of age or older to participate
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given an alternative tour date.
- Sunblock, insect repellent, sunglasses and a water bottle are advised
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.