Orosi & Lankester From San José
A cultural and relaxing tour, in which you will learn about our history and traditions. We will visit important historical and cultural places in our country and also will have the opportunity to see beautiful plants.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tour Guide
- Transportation from Hotels in San José
- Tour operate with a minimum of 2 travellers.
- Entry/Admission - Jardin Botanico Lankester
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Basílica de Nuestra Señora de los Ángeles, Calle 1, Provincia de Cartago, Cartago, Costa Rica
We will stop at the Virgin of the Angels Basilica – a famous peregrination site for many believers, some of which travel for days or even weeks on foot, in a pilgrimage of faith, to the site. The Basilica has large vaulted ceilings and exquisite examples of stained glass windows, a rich displays of carvings, statues and other pieces of art.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Jardin Botanico Lankester, 4 Km. Cartago and Paraiso Road, Nr. Bus Stop, Cartago Costa Rica
Next, after we visit the Basilica we will stop at the Lankester Gardens, a University of Costa Rica Center for investigation that protects more than 800 species of orchids, bromeliads and countless species of other plants.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Orosi River Valley ( El Valle del Rio Orosi ), Al sureste de Cartago Tapantí National Park Costa Rica
Then, we will continue to the Valley of Orosi, an area that overflows with unparalleled beauty. We will be able to visit one of the few remaining colonial churches and we will stop to enjoy a tasty typical lunch at one of the local restaurants.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Transportation From Hotels in San Jose
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- What to bring: hat, jacket, walking shoes, insect repellent, binoculars and camera.
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Covid-19 risk assessment of the activity completed (routes, visit of sights, possible crowds, number of people in the group, reduced services).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.