Orsay Masterpieces - Priority access - Small group of max 6 people - 2h tour
Enjoy 2 hours tour of the second most visited museum in Paris accompanied by a fully certified guide and with a small group of maximum 6 people. The visit will bring adults and children back in time to the year 1900 when Paris became the capital of the arts. Such renowned artists as Millet, Manet, Courbet, Monet among others, documented the social changes of a new century, shocked viewers and experienced rejection.
per adult from
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines.
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Entrance ticket. Only for adults. Under 18 years old, the entrance is free.
- Entry/Admission - Musee d'Orsay
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Musee d'Orsay, 1 Rue De La Legion d'Honneur, 75007 Paris France
Let's dive into one of france's most wonderful museums, the orsay museum. If you are visiting Paris, this is the one place to not miss. Meet your guide at the ' elephant sculpture' located just outside the museum, skip the long lines and discover a world of rebellious artists. In 1874, a group known as the Anonymous Society of Painters, Sculptors and Engravers presented an exhibition in Paris that would bring about a radical break from artistic conventions and launch one of the most popular movements in art history. Their works were considered scandals and critics would treat them as crazy. It’s hard to imagine, now, that the quality of brushwork or the choice of subject in a painting could shock viewers, but for 19th-century Paris, these paintings represented something akin to a revolution. In this visit both adults and children will discover not only masterpieces such as Manet's Olympia, Monet's Poppy field, Degas's ballet dancers or Van Gogh's bedroom but also a unique life story hidden behind each of these daring painters who fought to obtain recognition.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Musée d'Orsay, 1 Rue de la Légion d'Honneur, 75007 Paris, France
Return Detail :Musée d'Orsay, 1 Rue de la Légion d'Honneur, 75007 Paris, France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- ideal for families and children
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- the tour takes place with a minimum of 4 people. If this number is not reached, we will give you either another day or cancel it. This would be notify before 48 hours.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.